We want nothing more than to provide better care when it comes to our loved ones, and that is why our company continues to strive to improve our products when it comes to their safety. This May, we are proud to announce the launch of our brand new personal alarm watch that represents the next generation of protection in emergencies, the CPR Guardian III.
Much like its predecessor, the CPR Guardian III is an SOS personal alarm watch with GPS location tracking. The big difference, however, is that the CPR Guardian III boasts more features that can better secure the well-being of our seniors.
The CPR Guardian III Highlights
- SOS emergency assist button - in an emergency, the wearer can voice call and alert the designated SOS contact. The GPS location of the watch will alert the Guardian Monitoring APP of the wearer's whereabouts.
- Fall detection - designated to automatically detect falls and will raise an alert. The watch will confirm with the user if they are ok.
- Two-way phone calling and voice messaging - make and receive voice calls to friends and family almost anywhere in the world without the need for a mobile phone.
- Smart location tracking and Geo-Zones - built-in GPS and WI-FI tracking ensure accurate indoor and outdoor location tracking in the event of an emergency. Receive alerts every time the wearer enters or leaves a GEO-Zone.
- Heart rate monitor - The guardian monitors the wearer's heart rate BPM every 10 minutes and sends this information directly to the CPR Monitoring APP.
- Premium support - enhanced lifetime customer and technical support is included with every CPR Guardian smartwatch. If you need help tracking a wearer in an emergency or help setting up the watch remotely we are always at hand to take your call.
- Body and Environment Temperature - Monitors the wearer’s body temperature and environment temperature and sends this information directly to the CPR Monitoring APP
We have taken every precaution we can to keep all of our loved ones safe during this pandemic. Recently, the UK government has officially ended the preventive measure of shielding, where the "clinically extremely vulnerable" is advised to stay indoors as much as possible.
Now that the outdoors are no longer off-limits, it is integral that carers and family members can keep watch of their most vulnerable and elderly. With CPR Guardian III's more advanced monitoring technology, this is now possible.
To find out more about the CPR Guardian III or our other products, click here.