CPR Guardian is a Brand of CPR Global Tech Ltd
At CPR Global Tech we endeavor to go above and beyond consumers expectations. We are proud to be recognised by numerous regional and international awards:
- Queen's Awards for Enterprise - International Trade - Winner - April, 2020
- American Business Award - Stevie Award for Product of the Year - Winner - December 2019
- Queen's Awards for Enterprise - International Trade - Winner - April, 2018
- Welsh Business Awards – Success Through Overseas Trade – Nominated – January, 2017
- Export Excellence Awards – Innovation in Exporting – Winner – June, 2017
- Barclays Entrepreneur Award – Presented to CEO Andrew Sandbrook – Winner - November, 2016
- Amazon Growing Business Awards – Growing Business of the Year – Nominated – November, 2016
- Wales Fast Growth 50 – 29th Fastest Growing Company in Wales – October 2016
- Global Business Excellence Awards – Outstanding Business – Winner – October 2016
Andy Sandbrook CEO
Chrissy Sandbrook CFO
Chelsea Davies Chief Operating Officer
Roderick Down Head of E-Commerce
Keith Robertson Head of Fulfillment
There are 850,000 people with dementia in the UK, with numbers set to rise to over 1 million by 2025.
The CPR Guardian has been created with this in mind.
We believe enabling people with dementia to remain in the familiar surroundings of their homes for as long as possible is a deeply worthwhile cause and in our mission to keep older relatives safer at home and on-the-go, we designed the CPR Guardian.
View Online Brochure
Only one step away from downloading our brochure.