The CPR Guardian personal alarm watch is designed to keep the wearer safe, always provide freedom and encourage independence whilst keeping the wearer active with a built-in emergency assist button, a heart rate monitor, mobile phone capabilities and GPS tracking.
Supporting the Retirees with CPR Guardian
The CPR Guardian Personal Alarm watch helps to live at home longer, more independent and with more confidence.
- Support to live more independent in their day to day life
- Give the confidence to go outdoors, walks, do usual activities even when alone
- Give people the confidence to be able to call for help anytime and anywhere if needed.
The CPR Guardian personal alarm watch helps support people living with dementia to be more independent and allows their loved ones to have reassurance that they always know where they are.
- Support people living with dementia to live more independent in their day to day life
- Reassurance to loved ones that they know where the wearer is always .
- Allowing the wearer to call for help anytime and anywhere if needed.
- Be alerted if wearer leaves geo-zone.
Supporting the Vulnerable
CPR Guardian personal alarm watch aims to help vulnerable people to gain back independence and confidence and to increase their peace of mind. Such as:
- Those suffering chronic health problems
- People with temporary needs to feel safe
- Recovering from an operation
- Those recently discharged from hospital
- Supporting Lone Workers
The CPR Guardian personal alarm watch increases protection for those working in isolated industries. Such professions could include:
- Utility workers & technicians
- Construction workers
- Delivery drivers
- Social & home care workers
CPR Guardian is an easy-to-use standalone mobile phone watch with an integrated SIM card. It’s a personal alarm that contacts family. They can view the location and well-being of the wearer remotely by using the Guardian mobile APP for Android and iOS. Carers can call the fall detection watch just like a mobile phone. Please contact us if you need help.